1. KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD reserves the right to pend delivery of goods ordered until such time as full payment has been made.
2. All special order goods are binding on the client. The client agrees that he / she is aware that the special order cannot be cancelled and he / she will be liable for the full amount quoted for.
3. Delivery time and fees of the product will be communicated to the customer.
4. KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD will not be held responsible for any failure, defects or claims as a result of poor workmanship, negligence, misuse or abuse of the goods if the goods are not installed by KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD.
5. The client accepts that should the goods have a defect, failure or hazard, he/she will immediately inform KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD and promptly claim a remedy. Pertaining to the fact that KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD has provided warnings and safety instructions in advance, the client accept that when handling the goods he/she must comply with these instructions.
6. The client accepts that KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD cannot be held responsible for damages caused as a result of a pre-existing faulty condition of which KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD were not aware during the time of installation.
7. Should the client give instructions contra the advice of KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD with regards to the capacity of the goods or installation of the goods or not adhere to any advice given by KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD, KALTRON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (PTY) LTD will not be held responsible/liable for any damages/costs and/or claims arising from the client’s failure to adhere to the advice given.
8. Free access to the area will be required in order to do the required work / installation.
9. Do-it-yourself installations are not covered by the guarantee.
10. In order to be a valid claim, the client/customer must support the claim with original proof of tax invoice/payment
11. The Warranty Period to repair/replace any defective or damaged goods is 3 Months. This does not apply to ordinary wear and tear. The client will not claim a refund or remedy and accept full responsibility should the goods be damaged due to misuse, abuse, or gross negligence on their part.
12. With regards to second hand/ refurbished goods being purchased, the client agrees that the product was tested in the presence of the client and that existing faults have been disclosed to the client. Furthermore, the client acknowledges that the item is a second hand/refurbished good and purchased as such and agree that the item has been subjected to wear and tear. The client agrees that the item can or will not compare to a new item.
13. With regards to repairs, the clients accepts that the repair will not restore the goods to NEW and he / she has no expectations that the repaired item can or will compare with a new one.
14. The services rendered are rendered as a cost effective alternative to having goods replaced. The repair only prolongs the replacement of such item.